Start A Conversation…
Whether you are an introvert or an extrovert, if you want God to work through you to build His Kingdom, you must be willing to initiate spiritual conversations. We often invest a great deal of time studying what evangelism looked like in the first century. We analyze Jesus’ methods, such as His encounters with people like Nicodemus (John 3), the “Woman at the well” (John 4), and the “Rich Young Ruler” (Matthew 19). We comb through the book of the Acts of the Apostles to see what we can glean from their church-growth strategy. But at the end of the day, if there is no tête-à-tête, we will not see people enter a transformational relationship with Jesus. So, the next time you’re in the break room, or hanging out at Starbucks or watching your child’s T-Ball game, give these a try…
- Do you have any Spiritual Beliefs?
- What is the single most important thing you would like to do (if possible) within your lifetime?
- Do you believe People are on a Spiritual journey?
- As busy as you are, how do you manage to maintain balance in your life?
- If you could know God personally, would you even want to?
- Do you believe what you’ve been brought up to believe about God?
- If there is a God, what do you think He is like?
- I met someone who dramatically changed my life, can I tell you about him?
- Can you recommend any good books that you have read recently?